Assistant Manager at InfoEdge
Views:645 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Consultant - Human Resources - Global Financial Services Firm (3-8 yrs)
Consultant - HR - Global Financial services organization
What is the HR Consultant responsible for?
1) HR Consultant: Act as an HR Consultant to the Lines of Business assigned. Partner with Leaders to understand their space & context, proactively diagnose Talent/org issues and work to provide an effective solution.
2) Solutioning & Partnering: Works with HR COEs and other business groups as required to deliver impactful services and solutions in support of business goals through the effective integration, use, and facilitation of HR programs and policies.
3) Projects: Supports the development and implementation of complex solutions and/or large-scale, cross-cutting business initiatives with regional or global impact.
4) Talent Management: Utilizes effective people management solutions across the entire talent management lifecycle for assigned line of business and/or locations.
5) Risk & Employee relations: Provides guidance to reduce organizational risk and resolve employee relations issues, ensures legal compliance, and supports a productive work environment.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be Successful?
- Solutioning: Breaking the problem into root causes and coming up with solutions.
- Execution: Collaborating with various teams to execute solutions.
- Projects: Ability to champion value adding initiatives/projects and executing to completion.
- Stakeholder Management
- Navigating a matrix org
- Collaborative and Team player
Qualifications: MBA in HR from a Top Tier B-School
Experience: 3-5 years experience post MBA