Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:211 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Consultant - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (2-8 yrs)
Consultant - HR Transformation - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
- At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
- Our client a global Consulting Firm is working on a large HR transformation project for a bank. They are looking to onboard a consultant to support them on this effort, someone who would drive the HR technology module of the project.
Below summarizes the functions the consultant will be required to perform :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the project team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 2-8 years of experience
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- Good communication & client management skills
- An MBA from a top-tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. The selected consultant would be required to relocate to Chennai for this project.