Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:230 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Consultant - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (2-8 yrs)
Consultant - HR Transformation - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
- At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
- Our client a global Consulting Firm is working on a large HR transformation project for a bank. They are looking to onboard a consultant to support them on this effort, someone who would drive the HR technology module of the project.
Below summarizes the functions the consultant will be required to perform :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the project team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 2-8 years of experience
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- Good communication & client management skills
- An MBA from a top-tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. The selected consultant would be required to relocate to Chennai for this project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.