Diversity Consultant at Avtar
Views:1183 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Consultant - Financial Advisory (1-3 yrs)
Candidates should demonstrate working knowledge of finance, financial operations, management accounting, reporting and treasury processes and focus areas or experience and / or knowledge in any sector.
Knowledge on tools like Alteryx, Tableau and PowerBI are not mandatory, but recommended.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate proven success in supporting teams through the design and implementation of changes to finance strategy and operations (including people, processes, controls and technology changes) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Supporting project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products such as PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word etc.
- Good to have exposure to one of technology ERPs/financial systems such as Oracle, SAP, Workday etc
Education: MBA in Finance from a premium B-School / Qualified CA / CPA/ ICWA / CMA with relevant consulting experience