Consultant - Finance - Healthcare Consulting (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for candidates with Pharma Consulting backgrounds handling Investment/M &A/ Due diligence/Valuation/PE/Forecasting/ Pharma Deals projects
- Candidate should be from Tier- 1 Colleges with Good comms, quant literacy, analytical skills and critical thinking. Should be good with numbers
Client Details :
World's leading healthcare consulting organisation
- Leveraging business and transaction advisory experience and methodological expertise to support with preparing proposals and delivering projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell-side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Supporting the management project teams including both internal and external resources, in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Serving as the lead on small projects/workstreams, ensuring successful delivery, project satisfaction and leading presentation of key outputs to the client
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Minimum of 4-5 years professional experience in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (e.g. private equity, venture capital) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector
- Minimum of 1-2 years project management experience focused on engagements related to transactions / external investments (due diligence, valuation, asset identification, growth strategy, forecasting), including capabilities to manage large and/or multiple projects while balancing priorities while maintaining high quality delivery
Job Offer :
- Amazing culture and opp to grow
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yashika Jain on +91 22 4236 3344.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.