Team Lead at TeamLease Services Limited
Views:434 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - Finance & Accounts - BFS - CA/CPA (3-6 yrs)
Consultant - F&A - CA/CPA
- Establish and maintain accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations. Conduct periodic reviews to verify accuracy of records, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support and technical advice to country office accountants on accounting matters and the related SAP processes. Participate in implementing and delivery of an effective system for control assessment of processes at country offices using Monthly Submission Reports etc.
- Review, analyze, and compile report on imprest accounts for financial reporting purposes. Coordinate schedules, activities and reports with other departments.
- Review cash replenishment requirements from country offices, perform due diligence in review of write-off requests from country offices and provide guidance for transfer of Imprest funds into and out of designated depository accounts.
- Provide inputs and actively participate to support management's initiatives to improve the process quality & process related controls.
- Contribute in preparation of the accounting procedures documentation in the Country Office guidelines and on-going updates. Prepare monthly bulletins to country offices.
- Participate in imparting training to country office accountants on Imprest administration procedures, policies and procedures, SAP accounting, including resolution of specific issues.
- Prepare accounting and control procedures documentation for implementation in the country offices.
- Identify, participate in the design of business requirements, user testing and implementation of any new systems, applications, tools and reports for the team, to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and standardization.