HR Recruiter at Select Source International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:253 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Finance & Accounts (0-1 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities : IGAAP
- Execution of client engagements
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Work closely with the Manager /Director to build client relationships
Roles & Responsibilities - US GAAP :
- Ability to do USGAAP Technical accounting and preliminary reviews
- Doing preliminary reviews for International capital market and assurance financial statements
- Finalization of assurance assignments (including group reporting) independently
- Planning for the assignments
- Ability to display project management skills and execute tasks within strict deadlines
- Build and manage a team of assurance professionals
- Training and research
- Being a SPOC for the clients
- Good technical knowledge on US GAAP, GAS,AS, Ind As, SAs, etc. needed for execution of assignments
- Communicate with clients and their overseas counterparts as and when required
- Co-ordination with the firm's cross-service teams (IDT, Tax, C Law, TP, etc.) for assignments
- Ownership over client responsibilities like CSS, billing, recovery, etc.
- Travel across all locations