Senior Consultant at Boyden
Views:179 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Executive Search Firm (12-15 yrs)
- Looking for a Consultant for an executive search firm.
- S/He has to very strongly focused on research and have the ability to lead and execute a search position assignment end to end to closure.
- The right person enjoys reading about a variety of subjects and uses knowledge gained alongwith an inherent ability to "join the dots" to plan the strategy for the search. Guiding the research team on the industries and companies to source candidates from is a major KRA for this role.
- The person must have a strategic mindset orientation along with an ability to see the Bigger Picture. This is required to think out of box solutions to ensure candidates are brought to the table to have conversations about the role being discussed.
- Client management and ensuring all search position timelines and process commitments are adhered to are part of the role responsibility.
- Should be able to work as a single resource on a a search position as well as work together with research team member/s
- Mentoring the research team is also a part of the role.
- Must have a PG degree.
- Candidates from KPOs, Research focused companies, Executive Search firms may be given preference.