HR Recruiter at Select Source International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:263 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Consultant - Direct Tax - BFSI - CA (0-1 yrs)
Consultant_Direct Tax _BFSI
- Working and coordinating financial services tax and regulatory advisory and compliance assignments, with guidance from the reporting senior
- Preparing / reviewing income tax returns, advance tax computations, TDS returns.
- Assistance in preparation of research papers to formulate the firm's position on key issues
- Actively working on litigation matters and attending to notices from the Tax Department
- Preparing regulatory compliances (mainly SEBI / FEMA compliances) relevant for FS industry
- Actively participating in client meetings with guidance from reporting senior
- Working with team on practice development initiatives
- Research and assistance in writing technical articles for print and online media
- Research and drafting thought leadership publications
- Chartered Accountant, preferably with experience of working on taxation matters during articleship
- Experience in tax and regulatory advisory / compliance matters relevant from FS perspective
- Working knowledge of Income Tax law
- Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
- Knowledge of other laws such as Companies Act, SEBI, RBI and FEMA.
- Good communication skills
- Good legal / technical drafting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.