Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:8249 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Consultant - Digital Marketing - Consultancy Firm (5-15 yrs)
About the MNC Consultancy
- The company is getting into Digital Transformation business, which is still an unchartered area, worldwide
- The company has been traditionally into advertising.
- The company feels that its own culture, flexibility, consumer understanding and risk-taking give us an edge on other traditional consulting firms.
- While Company will have employees dedicated to business consulting, it will also pool CEOs and leaders from across its advertising business and even outside getting the best of breed experts who have built businesses to create teams on a project-by-project basis.
- Its business model is a break from what clients have come to expect from traditional consultants, which charge clients for their time. It won't just advise on strategy, but it will also build products, campaigns, and infrastructure, with mantra of 'consultants that make'. Clients will see real results and business model is also tuned around delivering results. In the long run, it may take a share of revenue from the upside.
- It will bring out a fresh approach in the consulting industry by having entrepreneurs/ business leaders (within & outside the company) as Subject Matter Experts who have executed and created real business success rather than pure-play consultants. Clients will see them working as execution partners, pushing their teams and making things happen. It will be hands on approach where company will get its own hands dirty. Besides clients will see depth of knowledge from folks who are true digital business leaders & entrepreneurs.
Key focus areas for the company :
- Growth Consulting for companies (promoter workshops, promoter coach, organisation transformation, organization growth, Digital Business turnarounds inside large companies etc)
- AI & Big Data (Data strategy, Org transformation with AI, AI tools and implementations, marketing command centers, Customer value exchange etc.)
- Marketing Transformation /CRM Consulting (Martech consulting/ data driven marketing)
- Innovation (Blockchain, IOT, Creative strategy, content strategy, Transmedia, Setting up startup accelerators, business on cloud, future of work, new digital businesses etc)
Role and Experience :
- Strong digital agency person.
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and performance marketing .
- Should have led the business and be a more strategic player rather than an ops person.
- Social Media Analytics : Tools such as Radian6,Sprinklr, Hootsuite.
- Social Media Management & Brand Strategy.
- Social Media Advertising.
- Social Media Content/Copy Writing.
- Researching and recommending latest social media marketing/Digital Media Trends 7 Platforms.
- Identifying content Partners.
- Establishing guidelines,best practices.
- Driving Social Media Strategies for marketing Team.
- To define and execute the company's digital strategy in conjunction with the marketing objectives.
- Bringing the first mover advantage to drive the brand across innovative platforms.
- Enhancing the user experience on the web with the help of interactivity and user-centric engagement Inform Engage -Interact
- Drive digital media spends for, to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns
- Lead the identification and refinement of new consumer experience within interactive platforms to engage and capture hearts of the consumers in their digital lives
- Develop and provide comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space and educate the team on the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit our digital programs
- Lead the digital direct marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, SMO affiliate marketing, and social advertising
- Development of marketing campaign on Management focused initiatives
- Design and Implement 360 degree integrated digital marketing communication for product launches
- Create promotional & seasonal campaigns to achieve sales objectives & Managing the annual digital marketing budget
- Develop, implement, and optimize online marketing campaigns for corporate brand initiatives, Track performance relative to targets and refine to optimize results
- Recommend and manage full year media campaign calendar and appropriate marketing strategy.
- Must be able to think out of the box, willingness to learn & must be detail oriented
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement. Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google Analytics.
- Closely Coordinating with Creative Team, Development Team, SEM, SEO & SMO teams for project execution.
- Conceptualizing & Defining Creative & Content briefs with delivery timelines for Websites, Microsites, Blogs, posts, Articles & Press Releases.
- Strategizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Campaigns (SMO) and executing them on all available platforms
- Understanding of dynamic online marketing domain, search market, Strategizing and Structuring PPC campaigns by defining keywords & Ad texts, social media market.
- Team Management experience with good interpersonal skills.
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, social media optimization, and business listing on Google Network., Facebook and other search engine knowledge is an added benefit.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Online Media Planning, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Web Analytics, SEO, Social media marketing, CRM, Market Research, Business Analytics, Statistics, Process Excellence, Demand Forecasting, PPC, Content marketing, Social analytics and ORM tool experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.