Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:805 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Consultant - Decision Analytics - BFS (6-15 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 15 Years
DECISION ANALYTICS CONSULTANT :
Decision Analytics Consultants serve on project teams that deliver high quality projects to clients. In particular, Consultants combine best-in-class analytic skills with strong problem solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they often specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
- Participate in business development
- Contribute to internal firm activities
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- MBA with a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline, such as Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering.
- Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience, with evidence of strong analytic work (including use of advanced modeling techniques and tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Client service orientation