Consultant - Data Science - Supply Chain Domain - KPO (8-12 yrs)
- Provide strategic analysis of sales, sales operations, supply chain operations models. Identify opportunities for growth and/or improvement
- Produce internal trend reports highlighting key findings around productivity, issues, and opportunities
- Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis
- Support the Global Ops strategic programs to ensure operational excellence at the functional and corporate level
- Regular, consistent reporting, the tracking process
- Prepare quarterly business reviews and analysis
Education & Experience :
- Post-Graduate Degree in business (MBA) preferably in Operations research/Statistics/Machine learning
- 8-12 years- experience in business planning, strategy consulting, sales operations, supply chain
- Experience dealing with data related issues, creating and packaging analysis, and helping produce analytical reviews (modeling experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Data science tools - R, SAS, Python
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills (VBA, SQL programming experience preferred)
- Knowledge of working on visualization tools like Qlikview & Power BI would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skill.
Personal Attributes :
- Analytical, with ability to think strategically.
- Detail-oriented ability to validate, analyze and sort through data.
- Good written and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well in cross-functional environments with matrix/influence management
- Customer orientation
- Results-oriented, high energy and drive with a winning attitude