Director at Ikon Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:2402 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant - Data Integration - Shared Services (3-6 yrs)
Candidate should have strong hands-on experience on Talend & also have experience on at least one of these ETL tool Informatica /BODS/ ODI).
- Having good exposure on Data management/Data Quality processes.
- Ability to work on project and Deliver independently for any critical consulting role.
- Well versed with Data modeling concepts [Dimensions/Facts relationship, logical and Physical Data model].
- Exposure on BI reporting tool is a plus.
- Cloud and Big data related real time exposure will be a plus.
- Some technological certification will be a plus.
Develop the technical architecture and detailed design, analyze business/ functional requirements, and review the solution architecture for ETL projects .
- Capable of doing feasibility study analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems.
- Develop and test the integration solution individually or in collaboration with onsite/ offshore development resources from external delivery partners.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards.
- Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service production environment.
- Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
- Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for the integration development team.
- Utilize subject matter expertise in area of enterprise applications, solutions to evaluate complex, sensitive business problems and architect technical solutions.
- Keep current with industry technologies and tools in the integration domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.