Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:5378 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Consultant - Credit Risk - New Ventures - Risk Dynamics - BFSI Domain (2-6 yrs)
Consultant Credit Risk - New Ventures - Risk Dynamics - India - Gurgaon
Who You'll Work With -
- A team is a specialized team conducting in-depth validation and model risk advisory services for banks, asset managers, insurance firms, and other leading financial institutions. These assessments require a rigorous understanding of both underlying modeling techniques and the overall business context in which such models are being used. Our model validation and model risk advisory work spans multiple risk functions, markets, operating challenges, and modeling techniques.
- Our New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for, and expands our investment in, our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solution, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
What You'll Do :
- As an integral part of our team, you will help clients validate their models and assess their modeling frameworks particularly in the for credit risk domain
- You will be part of a team of exceptional risk analytics professionals with similarly deep industry experience and will be expected to communicate complex analytics concepts in a clear and concise manner to key client stakeholders. We are therefore looking for candidates who can establish connections between sophisticated modeling techniques and strategic decision-making processes.
- We have a global client base and you will be exposed to a highly international environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to advance McKinsey's overall knowledge base by providing rigorous analysis to and problem-solving for our proprietary knowledge investments. At more senior levels, you'll also focus on developing new analytical approaches and techniques, working with an outstanding knowledge structure and international network of experts in order to codify existing knowledge and develop new knowledge.
- Some work at the client site is expected. Working on projects and exchanging experiences with your colleagues means you will face new intellectual challenges on a daily basis, while continuously building your methodological knowledge and skills.
- You will be required to draft clear succinct written reports to explain validation methodologies, key risk areas and recommendations for improvement and to build quantitative tools to improve the quality and efficiency of model validations
- Excellent academic track record in a quantitative area such as financial engineering, applied finance, statistics, mathematics, computational finance, etc.,
- At least 2 years of experience in credit risk model development, validation or risk analytics at a global bank or consulting firm with a proven track record of high performance
- Strong technical expertise in at least two analytical software packages such as SAS, R, MATLAB, Python, VBA,
- Experience and expertise in machine learning and big data techniques is a huge plus
- Good understanding of the full range of risks in financial services and applicable regulations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially around translating technical knowledge into forms that can be digested by leadership and non-technical project teams; ability to produce independent opinion and actionable recommendations
- Be intellectually curious and demonstrate an ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge and improve operational efficiencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.