Director at Hexaconcepts
Views:2361 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Consultant - Credit Risk Modeling - SAS/R/Python/PD/LGD (4-8 yrs)
The Company :
They are an analytics based consulting firm set up in 2012. They provide best-in-class solutions with a deep analytics expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. They are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to their clients. They work with their clients as they do with their colleagues, to get to real issues, and reach sustainable solutions. They bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate and lead the ongoing work. They invest significant time and effort in developing and renewing a knowledge base for offering valuable perspectives and insights to their clients.
Position : Consultant
Location : Delhi NCR (Currently looking for candidates based in Delhi NCR)
Joining : Immediate to 30 days (If your notice period is more than 30 days, it may not be considered)
Interview process : i) 1/2 Telephonic rounds and ii)Personal Interview
Flexibility needed: He/She should be open to short-noticed travelling and living onsite for months (if needed) because some of our projects require us to be onsite, and deliver the solutions at client site.
- Interact with clients and leads to capture business requirement
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals
- Collaborate with delivery team and analytics practice lead to deliver projects
- Will be required to manage &/or lead the project involving data-driven solutions (involving voluminous data).
- He/She should be a hands-on person as well because at times he/she may be required to independently handle a project (without any team), and in various situations may need to lead his/her team through example.
- Design analytical solution to client's problems, identify data requirements, develop plan and delivery results in a time-bound fashion
- Develop innovative solutions to complex & challenging problems
- Audit deliverables to make sure that they are accurate and meet requirements by critically examining the data
Required Skills (Must Have) :
- 4.5 to 8 years relevant experience in Banking Analytics (develop/validate PD, LGD models)
- Very good working knowledge and execution knowledge of SAS or R or Python and SQL
- Carry out the extraction, formulation and manipulation of data to address business requirements, using SAS or R or Python along with SQL
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Developing/Validating PD, LGD, Application and Behavior scorecards
Required Skills (Good to Have) :
- Good Domain understanding of BFSI Industry
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) and Excel/VBA is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Management, ETL, Cloud Computing is a plus