HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:498 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Corporate Treasury - Big4 - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-7 yrs)
Financial Services Risk Management, Corporate Treasury Advisory
Key skills and qualifications :
- CA / MBA (Finance) from a Tier 1 institute with at least 6 months to 7 years of post-qualification experience in corporate treasury advisory function of a consulting organization or a corporate treasury middle office/front office - should have understanding of policies, processes, procedures and regulatory reporting requirements and preferably should have played a role in defining them.
- Additional qualification of FRM/CFA would be added an advantage.
- Strong academic record at 10, 10+2 and graduate examinations.
- Strong understanding of corporate treasury operations and financial products.
- Well-versed in the concepts of foreign exchange risk management, interest rate risk management, cash and liquidity management, borrowings management, investments management.
- Understanding of Spot and Derivative market operations for equities, interest rate and foreign exchange products including risk management (hedging strategies) and valuation aspects of the same.
- Exposure to hedge accounting concepts and regulatory compliance requirements would be an advantage.
- Exposure to functionalities of any treasury system applications would be an advantage.
- Well-versed in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Power BIKnowledge of Analytical tools like Alteryx and Tableau is preferred.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like Alteryx and Tableau is preferred.
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with C-Suite.
- Leadership experience at school/college level preferable.
- High levels of commitment to work.
Role and responsibilities :
- The candidate will be expected to lead/ assist assignments involving assisting Indian and international corporate organizations in their treasury operations.
- The candidate will be expected to lead / assist Managers and Senior Managers in Corporate Treasury assignments including advisory / Internal Audit/ review of treasury operations areas such as foreign exchange risk management, interest rate risk management, cash and liquidity management, borrowings management, investments management.
- The assignments would include providing advisory / conducting reviews for the areas mentioned above covering strategy, policy, governance, day to day operations, process improvement opportunities, compliance to internal directives and regulatory requirements etc.
- The candidate will be expected to take-up business development initiatives and create proposals, responses to RFPs, thought leaderships, etc.
- The candidate will be expected to have very strong communication skills and confidence to interact independently with CXO level.
- The candidate will be expected to coach junior team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development.
- The candidate must be open to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.