HR at Confidential
Views:1313 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Consultant - Content Practice - Big4 - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
Consultant - Content Practice - Big4
We are a prestigious Big 4 consulting firm committed to delivering innovative solutions and strategic insights to clients across various sectors. With a focus on excellence and transformation, our team of experts leverages its deep industry knowledge to drive growth and value for our clients.
- Minimum work experience: 3+ years of strategy or business consulting experience in Media sector.
Key sectors :
- Media and Entertainment-Strategy & Operations consulting (OTT, Audio, Video, Gaming, Television, Digital News, Content, D2C Media platforms)
- Prior experience with Big4 firms is preferrable
- Ability to do research, create digital strategy, conduct market assessment, build consumer landscape and competitor assessment
- Ability to design and develop reports, presentations, dashboards, and proposals as per business requirement
- Strong oral / written communication in English and good presentation skills is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The selected candidate will be required to work as Consultant - for the Business Consulting M&E practice that works with the major Media, Entertainment, digital and sports companies in areas of business strategy, business planning & improvement, due diligence, consumer & enterprise transformation. The role entails the following :
- Execute projects independently under the guidance of the Senior Manager/Manager/ Senior Consultant
- Work effectively on multiple projects across teams
- Contribute to business leads and proposals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and support knowledge management on creating / assimilating new methodologies, tools and techniques, as well as converting experiences on projects into case studies for the organization
- Contribute to implementing and enhancing the firm's policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm's intellectual capital
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively based on business requirements
- Master of Business Administration degree from reputed/premium institute OR
- Post graduate degree in Management/ Business Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.