Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:375 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Consultant - Climate Change & Sustainability Services (5-11 yrs)
We're looking for incumbents who should have extensive experience in Climate Change and Sustainability Services.
Your key responsibilities
Lead global or domestic client service teams to execute the following CCaSS solutions:
- ESG/Sustainability Advisory
- Non-financial Reporting and Assurance
- Climate Change
- Environment Health & Safety
- Digital platforms on Sustainability/EHS
- Impact assessment
Manage and develop people
- Lead a team of Assistant Managers and Seniors and make sure the team delivers high-quality work, as per Global methodology, on time and to budget
- Conduct FAAS team performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to the team performance
- Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing Assistant Managers Seniors or Staff.
Manage business and clients
- Actively support the leadership team both in terms of growth as well as quality initiatives
- Enhance relationships with global teams and leverage connections to identify opportunities for work
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of and experience with GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI, CDP, WEF IBC etc.
- Sound understanding of sustainability issues across various industry sectors.
- Sound technical competence on areas like ESG, Climate Change and non-financial reporting
- Knowledge on digital tools on Sustainability/EHS if preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills
- Ability to manage team - capacity building, review
- Strong client management skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Post graduate degree in sustainability/environment or engineering (chemical/mechanical/civil etc.) (with a focus on environment, sustainability and EHS issues, systems and strategy).
- 5-10 years of experience in CCaSS related services
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proficiency in MS - Excel, MS - Office.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.