Consultant - Client Serving - Education Sector - Consulting Firm (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements for the firm
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities
- Leads and directs multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiates fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Getting it done manage client and firm priorities
- Excellent communication skills especially presentation
- Ability to prepare Thought Leadership
- Taking ownership of organization building activities
- Implementing developmental plans)
- Counsels teams and individuals (via defining and which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Builds a mini team and capability deepening of the team policies and procedures for Contributes to implementing and enhancing the firms knowledge management and management for the firms intellectual capital firm or its clients
- Acts promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the intellectual capital