Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:229 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - Change Management - IT/ITeS (4-9 yrs)
Role & Requirements:
- Change Management Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect, and execute change engagements leveraging the latest technologies and change management expertise. We are looking for someone with strong change management and communication skills to creatively manage change within complex organizations. Let's dive deep into the role:
- Discover stakeholders' challenges, requirements and expectations and define Change Management strategy for transformational change programs.
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver small change management engagements.
- Create, implement, and evolve change strategies for transformational programs relevant to organizational culture, taking into consideration interests of key stakeholders
- Define OKRs and conduct value/benefit realization for large transformation program
- Work with clients to execute and deliver change management projects/programs
- Conduct Change Management Impact Analysis and develop change, communication, and training, measurement strategy and plans
- Build communication & training collaterals and drive the communication campaign & training workshops using social media and digital technology
- Co-create solution and run the change management intervention smoothly by mobilizing the Change Network
- Manage strong stakeholder relationships and conduct stakeholder engagements
- Ensure smooth transition to new ways of working through effective change interventions
- Measure change effectiveness, adoption and refine plans to drive adoption
- Co-work with the functional teams for firm-wide change programs
- Collaborate with international team using English as the common language
- Innovate and contribute to thought leadership in new areas such as AI, Metaverse, Intelligent Automation, ERP etc.
- Support various capability-building endeavours such as team engagement, capability development and so on.
- Assist end-to-end solutioning and proposal development as per aligned geography/ market
- Travel globally/locally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- MBA/PGDM preferred
- 4 to 8 years of experience in change management-related programs (change strategy & Planning and execution, stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, digital communication and engagement, training support and business readiness)
- Expertise in Change Management for IT/Org-wide Transformational Programs
- Understanding of Change Management methodologies to drive measurable business results
- Certifications around the Change Management /Project Management are good to have: Prosci Change Management Certification; Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2); Agile (SAFE); Technology Platform certifications; Design Thinking
- Experience of working on ERP implementations, enterprise-wide technology transformations, Intelligent Automation implementations, Metaverse and Shared Service setups etc
- Experience in managing Change for Platform led Transformations
- Ability to articulate the business value of recommendations/plans/strategies
- Knowledge of digital tools (e.g.Video Design, Survey, communication tools, etc) is desirable
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders in a multi-cultural and global environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.