Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1824 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Consultant - Change Management (2-6 yrs)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Preferably worked in consulting or technology firm
- Involved in at least 3 change management projects - SAP, Outsourcing, Business Transformation, M&A etc.
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Business and commercial insight
- Understanding of Change Management Methodology and Implementation
- Conduct change readiness and risk assessment
- Prepare change management strategy and plan
- Ability to mobilize team of change agents throughout the change journey
- Conduct change management impact assessment as well as the interventions to manage them; translate change impacts into action plan, actively engage the whole business.
- Manage delivery of communication plan
- Conduct value realization
- Additional Information
- Recognized HR professional qualification is a plus
Mandatory: Willingness for extensive travel for assignment in India and international
Required Qualification - MBA (HR)
Need candidates who can within a month.
Recruitment Stages - 1) CV Shortlisting 2) Technical Round 3) Partner Round 4) Client Round
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.