Manager - TA at Purple Quarter
Views:529 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - Business Development - Search & Growth Vertical (5-8 yrs)
About the job:
Job Title: Consultant- Business Development
Department/Group: Search and Growth Vertical
Location: Delhi (Remote)
Position Type: Full-Time
At Purple Quarter, we take on the challenges of tech leadership hiring faced by companies. We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Development Associate to join our passionate sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle in the Indian market. They should be confident in qualifying leads and finding new prospective leads within existing accounts.
- Qualify leads based on predefined criteria, ensuring they align with our target customer profile
- Assessing and responding to the recruitment needs of each client or assignment and ensuring timely delivery
- Consulting Mid to Senior Leaders in the industry about their careers and their choices
- Building your own industry pitch and enjoying the freedom to identify, develop and manage client business relationships
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond (includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients)
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and working as part of a passionate team to maximize performance.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the market needs, pain points, and challenges, and tailor sales pitches accordingly
- Consultative Selling of our recruitment services to corporations and initiating the rates of business.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Service sales experience in the Indian market is a must.
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- Leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Relevant experience of 5 to 7 years and proven performance records.
- Experience in working for an Executive search firm would be an advantage
- Proficient in generating self-sourced leads.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in mapping and headhunting.
- Responsible for cold calling and setting initial meetings.
The role is remote, but the candidate must be willing to travel for team and client meetings.
Who we are:
AT Purple Quarter We take on the mammoth predicaments of tech leadership hiring faced by companies and provide swift, steadfast, and streamlined solutions. We are currently seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Leader who will drive business results with an aggressive desire for excellence. The successful candidate will exhibit a can-do attitude, be a team player, and be dedicated to hiring the best candidates to join our mission-driven business.