Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3246 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Consultant - Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Role: Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Experience in regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of lending process
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience of functional testing
- Experience in writing change documents such as BRDs and FRDs (Extensive experience on documentation)
- Agile - Scrum experience (Worked on Agile Framework )
- Should have worked on complex & large regulatory change projects
- Business Analysts often act as experts across multiple projects and programmes simultaneously, guiding the teams on their approach to Requirements Management and other analysis activity.
- Anticipates and manages stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolves stakeholder conflict and represents the interests of other stakeholders
- Identifies and analyses complex problems involving the wider team; generates feasible and creative solutions considering all aspects and consequences; leads brainstorming meetings to discuss and/or resolve problems.
- Understands different mindsets and analyses options to develop implementable solutions
- Exhibits high energy, understand issues within the team and galvanises others to achieve goals.
- Candidate must have worked a minimum 5 years in Credit Risk with sound knowledge of Products, Simulations, Pricing, Aggregation and reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.