Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3793 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Consultant - Boutique Advisory Firm (1-3 yrs)
About our client :
- A boutique financial advisory firm with a focus on early stage and midmarket companies. Services include advising the businesses on mergers & acquisitions, raising capital for growth, valuation and provide financial advisory services. Recently started the Consulting vertical to provide consulting services to corporates and investors. The firm has offices in Singapore and India.
The Practice Area - Great businesses are propelled by strategic vision and unparalleled execution. In the face of rapidly shifting competitive landscapes, businesses are often forced to reassess stakeholders needs, market positioning, threats, opportunities and business effectiveness. We revel in conjuring creative, yet sensible solutions to address the growth of businesses, not just by providing a suite of strategic initiatives, but executing them with specific tactical steps. Clients based in India, South East Asia and Middle East across three industries : manufacturing, healthcare and technology.
Position : Consultant
Industry Manufacturing/ Healthcare/ Technology
Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
We are looking for an individual at Analyst or Associate level, who has demonstrated aptitude for analytics and consulting. The role will offer you an exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and interact with founders and C-suite officers of our diverse clientele, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives.
Your responsibilities will include :
- As part of a team, executing engagements that involve analysis of data, developing hypotheses, evaluating results, generating actionable insights and outcome based recommendations
- Engaging in a wide spectrum of issues and solutions including operational efficiencies, root cause analysis, financial and nonfinancial risk models, valuation models and forecasting models
- Conducting market research and keeping abreast of key developments and market dynamics
Ideal candidate :
- Master's degree or have 1-3 years of work experience after completing undergraduate degree in management consulting or transaction advisory or corporate strategy
- Excellent academic record
- Strong strategic problem-solving skills and analytical ability in a time limited environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of BI tools added advantage
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.