Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:3939 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Consultant - Banking Domain - Strategy Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally.
One of our clients, a global strategy consulting firm, is looking to hire a Consultant with banking experience to join their consulting practice and support on a post-merger integration project for a bank in India.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall project while working with rest of the team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Key skills and experience required:
- 2-6 years of work experience
- Financial services experience is mandatory
- Previous consulting experience preferred but candidates from a strategy background in banking will also be considered
- MBA from a top tier institute is mandatory (IIM/ISB/FMS)
- Candidates with experience working on banking projects would be preferred
This position is based out of Mumbai will be on an initial 12-month contract with an option to move to permanent at the end of the contract
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.