Assistant Vice President Talent Acquisition at SolveCube
Views:3080 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:298
Consultant/Associate - Talent Consulting - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (3-10 yrs)
Senior Level Opportunity for Talent Consulting role with an MNC Client
SolveCube is an intelligent marketplace platform for CXOs and CXO-2 Level Management and Technology Experts. SolveCube is working with global consulting firms, mid and large enterprises across Asia and Middle East to fulfill their expert needs for short-term, part-time, interim and turnkey assignments.
Our MNC client is looking for Consultant/Associate in the Career (Talent) Consulting practice for Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore Locations.
Project Management and Delivery :
- Lead delivery of projects across Talent and M&A solution areas:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organisation Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- HR Transformation - HR Operating Model, HR Process Re-design, HR Technology Strategy, Selection and Implementation, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
- M&A - HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management (structures, grades, reward programs, HR processes and policies, etc.), project management, communication and change management, etc.
Practice Development :
Provide support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
Business Development :
Support business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc. Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish self as a trusted advisor to clients
Recruiting Specialist Requirements:
- Full time MBA from a premier institute
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. Prior consulting experience is preferable.
- Good understanding of various areas in HR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure
- The position offers good career advancement opportunities, supported by training and professional development as well as access to the firm's global network.
- The process of shortlisting and engaging is completed through the AI marketplace platform www.solvecube.com
- Onboard the platform in 4 minutes. Upload your credentials and respond to five questions. Our matchmaking engine does the rest to match client needs to skill sets.