Founder at Serving Skill
Views:711 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Consultant/Associate Consultant - Investment Promotion Consultant - EDA (5-7 yrs)
Creative Associates seeks an Economic Development Advisor for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Morocco focused on inclusive socio-economic development in the B- ni Mellal-Kh- nifra region. The Economic Development Advisor is responsible for the planning and implementation of activities related to improving the alignment between workforce skills and labor market needs, improving the enabling environment for business and innovation, and community-based economic development.
- Provide a broad range of technical assistance to private sector, civil society, government, and other partners;
- Facilitate and support partnerships, collaboration, and collective action between a diverse group of local stakeholders;
- Lead strategic engagement with private sector actors;
- Support the Chief of Party in the development of the project strategic framework and work plans for program implementation to ensure the achievement of program goals;
- Provide training, capacity building, and guidance to grantees, local partners, and beneficiaries;
- Document implementation successes, challenges, and lessons learned, and share them through regular program reports;
- Deliver technical presentations on program achievements to implementing partners, civil society organizations (CSOs), government officials, donor, and other organizations; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Investment Promotion Consultant role is a part of the Economic Development Advisory (EDA) division under Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH)
Level: Consultant/Associate consultant (IGH - EDA)
- Postgraduate (MBA/PGDM in Marketing) or equivalent with at least 10 years of professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Investment Promotion, conducting road shows, content development etc. in the real estate sector
- Worked as a Real Estate Investment Promotion Consultant / Module Lead for any project having exposure of full lifecycle investment promotion from lead generation to Investment on-grounding.
- Should have experience of investment promotion with more than 2 State Governments/ Central Government.
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Masters in Economics or MBA is required
Preferred Age Group - All Age
Preferred Gender - All
economic development , investment advisor , state government , central government , consultant , investment promotion , nri relationship , nri accounts
communication skills , nri sales , investment advisor