Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3301 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Consultant/Associate Consultant - ESG Research (3-8 yrs)
Full form of ESG is "Environment, Social and Governance"
Vacancies across 2 Levels:
AM: 5- 8 Years of experience
Con: 3- 5 Years of experience
- Responsible for the strategic planning, execution and coordination of ESG market-facing outreach and engagement in India with the team leader to issuers, investors, companies, influencers and other market participants.
- As a sector-specialist, candidates will be responsible for tracking and monitoring developments and trends in the Renewable energy, EV and other emerging sectors to assess the ESG impact of those on companies in the sector.
- Coordinate with other business groups to ensure an aligned and coordinated ESG research on rating frameworks and performance standards such as IFC, DJSI, GRESB, Vigeo Eiris, MSCI, Sustainalytics, PRI etc.
- Conduct full scale research on Environmental and social variables of corporate performance (aspects may include waste management, plastics, circular economy, water etc.)
- Advise team on full scale quantitative/qualitative research methods
- Structuring research developing inference documents for wider team to articulate research outcomes
- Using computer-based business applications, including Microsoft Excel, to analyze large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy.
- Data cleaning, processing of complex datasets.
- Assist with literature reviews and staying up to date with literature on sustainability related topics.
- Contribution to research collaborations with government ministries and agencies.
- Working closely with team lead on conducting market/strategic research and preparation of descriptive summary statistics.
- Maintaining databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis on which our clients depend on.
- Deliver high quality ESG research for companies in our global coverage on a timely basis.
- Support implementation of quality control measures and oversee research conducted by other members of the team
- Review various internal control procedures for ESG parameters in various organizations.
- Coordinate with internal and external vendors in enhancing the quality of the data sourced
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of ratings models
- Contribute in implementing processes critical for ensuring operational stability.
Key attributes needed: Following are the attributes we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Total experience of around 3+ years in Equity or Credit Research involving building financial models around ESG
- Passionate about sustainability and sustainable transition journey for corporates
- Hands on with any data analysis software including STRATA/R/SPSS etc
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate analytical viewpoints is a MUST
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge of MS Excel/power BI/Tableau is a plus
Post graduate degree in Business or Economics from top tier business school, a CFA/CPA will be a plus
PhD/FPM/Post graduate degree in Business/Economics/Law/Public Policy/Statistics from top tier business school/university
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Mandatory Skills :
Environment , social , governance , research , ssuers , investors , quality control , companies , influencers , data analysis , Renewable energy , EV , FC , DJSI , GRESB , Vigeo Eiris , MSCI , Sustainalytics , PRI , corporate performance , quantitative research , credit research , MS excel
communication skills , analytical skills
Experience - 3 to 8 Years
Annual CTC - INR(- ) 12,00,000 to 18,00,000