Team Leader - Recruitment at Virtuoso Recruitment Solutions
Views:14407 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:431
Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - IFRS/US GAAP - CA/CPA/ACCA (1-12 yrs)
Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - IFRS or - US GAAP - CA/CPA/ACCA (Qualified)
Our client is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory.
Work with our clients in the US, UK, Australian and South-East Asian market to assist them in credit and market risk engagements pertaining to model development/validation, credit policy review, credit origination process review.
Key engagement responsibilities would be:
- Lead a team of consultants and associate consultants for executing projects on behalf of international teams and clients (onshore teams)
- To undertake smaller and medium sized assignments independently or assist in larger assignments reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team members through weekly meetings and calls with onshore stakeholders
- Provide regular updates on work pipeline, discussions with onshore teams to the entire team
- Review the work performed by the subordinates and coach them
- To provide support/assistance for proposals/business development
- Provide technical and transaction-based accounting advisory support and research to international teams and clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Assist with US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies to / from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, complex financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases.
- Prepare and present accounting whitepapers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.