Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:18440 Applications:756 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:674
Consultant/Assistant Manager - Healthcare Analytics (2-6 yrs)
- 2-6 years strong experience with large healthcare datasets/EMR/HER systems, specifically analyzing claims data
Roles and responsibilities :
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects in the Healthcare domain
- Handle large volumes of structured and unstructured healthcare datasets/EMR/HER systems, specifically analyzing claims to generate insights
- Working collaboratively with onshore teams in the development of and delivery of business recommendations
- Be the key member who can lead development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics.
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as point of contact for the onshore country teams.
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives.
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis. Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for clients, senior stakeholders & presenting them
- Strong proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data (Alteryx one of the data processing tools) and presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to the team
- Working experience with at least one statistical analytics package : SQL, R, or Python.
Behavioral / Team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
Enabling skills :
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with people across many cultures
- Strong leadership qualities
- Effective training skills
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Effective presentation skills