People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:880 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Assistant Manager - Consulting/Finance Transformation - BFSI (1-5 yrs)
Job Description: Consulting - Finance Transformation
(Preferably from Big 4 or other consulting firms)
- Bengaluru or Gurgaon
Experience: (Preferably from Big 4 or other consulting firms)
- Our Client is currently seeking experienced consultants at multiple levels (Analyst to Consultant) with relevant experience between 1-5 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Our Client's Finance Transformation (FT) team collaborates with the member firms (US, UK) to support on global finance transformation engagements and assist clients in making their finance function more efficient, effective and aligned to the organization's business strategy. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading global corporate institutions and advise them on their core finance processes within key areas such as:
- Finance & Accounting Process Optimization
- Global Business Services / Transitions
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Finance Function Performance Assessment and Benchmarking
- Financial Process & Transactions Support
- Technology-Enabled Finance
- Digital Finance
Some of the specific responsibilities include creating client-ready deliverables, update and manage project plans, manage stakeholder relationships, support proposals and contribute in practice build-out independently by driving things on the ground while working closely with the Engagement Manager.
- Experience of working as a team member in finance/business transformation projects across the phases from assessment, design through to implementation, and benefits realization.
- Experience of current state assessment and Target Operating Model design for Finance processes encompassing Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, management, and statutory reporting, etc.
- Understanding of regulatory changes like ASC 606, ASC 842, IFRS 17 will be an added advantage
- Experience in transitioning F&A operations and setting up shared service centers (from business case development to implementation)
- Experience in working with Banking/ Asset Management/ Insurance sector clients is mandatory.
- Self-starting, pro-active team player with an ability to work in challenging environments across industries/sectors
- Experience in producing thoughtful work products/deliverables independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate the business challenges and explain proposed solutions.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with project teams
- Strong analytical / MS Excel skills and Presentation/ PowerPoint skills
- Created/assisted in the creation of business bids/proposals.
- Overseas travel may be involved.
- Candidate should have an MBA from recognized Tier-1 B-School or Professional qualification such as CPA / CA / ICWA / CMA / CIMA / ACCA etc. along with 1-5 years of relevant work experience (Preferably from Big 4 or other consulting firms)