Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:4074 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Consultant - Analytics - TMT Sector (2-4 yrs)
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
Skills - TMTsectoy ( good to have - not mandatory any sector exp is fine ), python (must), machine learning (must), data visualization tools ( good to have not mandatory ), must have done client facing .
- Expertise in analytics in Technology, telecom or entertainment/media space in the areas (but not limited to) sales analytics, pricing & profitability analytics, marketing analytics, churn/attrition/retention analytics, supply chain and inventory optimization, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modeling
- Advanced level programming in SQL and Python
- Expertise in analytics tools like SAS and R
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire etc.
- Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the Product.
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user Interactions
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embed analytics into buy side and sell side of deals.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in the Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure of the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with the overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative