Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:1069 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Consultant - Analytics - KPO (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- 2 to 8 years of analytics experience in supply chain - preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in the delivery of projects using statistical modeling
Skills / Knowledge :
- Hands on experience in statistical modeling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques - Forecasting, Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble techniques
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data-driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines