Consultant/Analyst - Risk - BFS (4-10 yrs)
We have Urgent Opening in Finance & risk Profile
Location : Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune
Designation : Consultant/Analyst
Principal Duties And Responsibilities :
- In a leading management consultancy firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of Financial risk management principles and practice
- Advise Financial and Non-Financial Institutions across risk management areas such as risk strategy, transformation programs, enterprise risk, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud & financial crime risk compliance
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
- Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
Reports To : Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
- At least four to seven years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions (Universal/Investment bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas :
- Credit Risk Measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD methodologies), Credit Risk Underwriting Frameworks, Risk Based Pricing, Early Warning Systems, Credit Policy & Limit Management, Collections Frameworks, Counterparty credit risk management and experience on counterparty risk methodologies such as PFE, EPE.
- Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting, FRTB: Expected Shortfall, Default Risk Charge, NMRF; IBOR or LIBOR Transition experience. ;
- Hands on experience in VaR/SVaR/IRC/CRM calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.;
- In-depth understanding of new/evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards etc.
- Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology. Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators, Risk Scenario Library & Analysis
- Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management, Balance Sheet Framework, Rates/Equities/Currency Risk, LCR, NSFR, Contingency Funding Requirement
- Treasury Experiences: Asset Liability Management, Fund Transfer Pricing, Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Portfolio Risk Management and Risk Monitoring Frameworks, ALLL/ Provisioning, Regulatory Capital & RWA Optimization, Economic Capital
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- Financial Crime and Compliance: AML & KYC Optimizations, Fraud and Regulatory Compliance with focus on Fraud Risk Management, Compliance Analytics, Enterprise Risk Management (Financial Services and non-Financial Services), Data Analysis & Aggregation, Trade Surveillance, Robotic Process Automation
- Enterprise Risk Management: (Both FS & NON-FS firms such as Oil and Gas) Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance, Risk Visualization, Platforms, Policies/Procedures/ Operating Manual, ERM Frameworks, Risk Catalogue, Implementation
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID II, IFRS9, PSD2 etc.
- Risk Platforms: Sungard, Murex, Calypso, OpenPage, Fenergo, PEGA, JIRA, SAP HANA, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore mode
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional Information :
- Transferable work permit for countries such as US, UK, Australia, Canada etc.