Managing partner at HRM solutions
Views:334 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Construction Manager (5-15 yrs)
- Oversees construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety.
- Creates and reviews Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and Change Orders.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Performs change order estimating and assists the Project Manager in change order negotiations.
- Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors construction schedules.
- Reviews weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
- Reports the status of projects to business and market leaders.
- Attend client program meetings as needed.
- Have handled Hotel renovation project primarily.
- Knowledge of construction technology
- Familiarity with project and department budget process and tools
- Knowledge of project controls
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Conceptual planning ability
- Conflict management and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Communication, meeting, and presentation skills
- Comfort with time reporting systems
Education and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
- 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
- EIT certification preferred
- Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.