Manager - HR at Conscient Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Views:804 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Conscient Infrastructure - Senior Manager/AGM - Design & Development (8-18 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
We are looking for a Sr. Manager/ AGM - Project Design & Development to work closely with the senior leadership team and take full ownership of creating deliverables and implementing them for the project. The role is to work with other department heads to establish project milestones and to complete projects effectively and within the budget.
- Ensuring construction of projects follow latest schedules.
- Ensuring design completion as per schedule and site requirements.
- Flag deviations at the earliest.
- Ensuring that fresh budgets are developed keeping in mind learnings and experiences from previously executed projects.
- Ensuring that all contracts are awarded within the approved budgets.
- Implementing value engineering options during design and construction, while maintaining the overall quality of the project.
- Monitoring contractor/ consultant change orders.
- Reviewing all contracts with the Senior Management and ensure the same are in best interest of the company and project.
- Ensuring all new contracts are drafted keeping in mind learnings and experiences from previously executed projects.
- Ensuring that procurement team receives timely inputs and approvals from concerned stakeholders for timely delivery of materials/ equipment.
- Timely validation of stage wise consultant payments
- Ensuring effective coordination and decision making between departments such as Projects, Contracts, Procurement, Design, CRM, Sales and Marketing, Liaising, Accounts Finance.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Bachelor of Architect/ Masters with 8+ years of experience.
- Experience of working in real-estate development and Project Management firms
- Proficiency in renderings and mechanical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with different teams to deliver high-quality design on time
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Detail oriented and thorough.