HR at Connect & Heal Primary Care Pvt. Ltd
Views:788 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Connect & Heal - Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - LLB (3-6 yrs)
CNH is an integrated Health Maintenance Organization, providing 360-degree care through our core, in-house team of 250+ multidisciplinary doctors backed by a preferred network of specialist clinics, ambulance networks, hospitals, diagnostic centers, and pharmacies across 60+ cities.
We are excited to build a large team meeting the high-level business requirement coming from satisfied clients who have been using our Health Tech Platform to address their Health & wellness requirement
What we are looking for in candidates to partner with us:
1. Effective & smart communicators (written & spoken)
5. Smart in using MS office applications
6. Possess a great fungible attitude
About the role: As a part of Legal department, you will play a significant role in Contract Management including Contract Negotiation in accordance with the Companys policies. You need to collaborate with cross functional teams in order to provide pro-active and qualitative legal support and guidance.
- Drafting and vetting of commercial contracts including but not limited to Service Agreements, Supply Agreement, Revenue Sharing Agreement, NDAs etc.
- Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, maintenance of a repository of Agreements, Trackers, follow-ups, renewal etc.
- Drafting of legal opinion
- Drafting of demand notices, reply to the legal notice, to liaison with the legal consultants / legal counsel of the Company and various regulatory authorities.
- To assist and support in all the legal matters (litigation/non-litigation)
- Any other task as assigned by the management
- LLB with a minimum work experience of 3 years in legal domain
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly in MS Word)
Key Skills: Demand Notice Drafting, Legal Documentation, Legal, Legal Operations, Service Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Contract Management, Legal Opinions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.