Founder and Partner at Confluentia Advisors LLP
Views:7560 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Confluentia Advisors - Associate/AVP - Investment Banking (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for self starter Investment banking Associate/AVP with one to five years of experience. The main responsibilities will include :
Sector Coverage :
- Build deep expertise and insight on a specific sector (mostly Tech) that can be leveraged by partners for maintaining and initiating new client relationships and generate high quality reports that highlight emerging trends and suggest possible courses of action. Cover sector(s) and track developments regularly
- Identify Opportunities : Track a select list of priority clients and PE/VC funds; ideate to evaluate potential deal opportunities
- Pitch/ Presentation : Prepare marketing materials for clients including components like Information Memorandums, market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking etc. Produce client-ready output which is crisp and relevant and is accompanied with well-structured presentations
- Project management : Comprehend projects with a high level of accuracy & displays a strong understanding of the deliverables. Engage proactively with clients to understand their perspective and makes new suggestions regarding analysis, slides or provide a new perspective
- Financial Modeling : Manage detailed financial models and be comfortable with valuation techniques. Work on extensive valuations without any guidance. Understand transaction structures and be able to determine applicability to his clients. Calculate and draw insights from a set of financial measures/ models
- Communication : Maintain regular value-added interaction with partners and clients - proactively and in response to specific requests with a clear distinction between fact, informed opinion and uninformed opinion.
- Team player : Bring in a positive attitude towards work. Reviews priorities & manage expectations proactively
- Compliance and proper documentation : Ensure the highest international ethical standards and following best practices and processes and compliance within the team.
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Total work experience of 1-4 years post qualification preferably in research/ investment banking / consulting
- CFA/MBA/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Very good awareness of Investment banking solutions and services
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong knowledge of corporate valuation & modelling
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Hands on experience on MS Office products especially power point presentation skills and MS excel and valuation, projections and DCF
Based in Mumbai, Confluentia is a boutique M&A and PE advisory firm. We started in Feb 2018 and are a 3 member team now. We have closed 3 transactions in the last one year.
We were exclusive financial and strategic advisors on the following transactions:
Kwench being acquired by OC Tanner (US)
Strategic majority in Quest2Travel being taken by MakeMyTrip.
Ginni Systems (Ginesys) raising PE funding from Marathon Edge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.