Manager - Digital Marketing at Conduira Online
Views:5224 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Conduira Online - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-4 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager:
The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence to increase online sales. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using online channels to gain new customers and engage them.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Monitoring and evaluating the SEO Strategies and Online Campaigns to acquire and engage users
- Identify and implement process enhancements in Digital Marketing
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams of creative, content, and developers to ensure that online marketing projects are implemented on schedule and on budget
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Recruiting and managing the online Marketing teams in achieving the business goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3-4 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Background in managing large scale Digital campaigns
- Good communication skills
- Team Handling experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree. MBA in Marketing is a plus
- EdTech experience would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.