Senior Recruiter at Conduent Business Services India LLP
Views:238 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Conduent - Technology Solutions Management Consultant (6-9 yrs)
Technology consulting presales or delivery executive resources, with direct industry / domain experience, are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
Here is a glimpse of what you- ll do:
- Actively partner with Business and Technology leadership teams to lead their portfolio's technology pursuit, technology product analysis, technology product roadmap definition, and strategic technology initiatives (IP models, agreements, efficiencies, competitor analysis etc) in a collaborative and results-oriented fashion.
- Build, mentor, and collaborate with their offshore TSM (technology solution manager) and bid management team in execution, driving continuous improvement, and leading strategic / analysis activities.
- Technology Presales
- Assess technology portion's opportunity, solution alignment, and risk prior to obtaining bid / no-bid approval, from appropriate technology and business leaders, based upon opportunity's risk and compliance to company strategy
- Lead, organize, and quarterback effort to create cohesive technology solutions, bid estimates, responses, presentations, and SOWs complying with following:
- Technology scope, solution, and timeline alignment
- Collaborate and validate solution aligns to Conduent company strategy
- Verify technology estimates comply with Conduent PMO standards
- Technology pursuit written response content creation
- Organize, facilitate and lead Technology bid review and approval processes in compliance with established technology review criteria
- Identify, manage, and lead creation / maintenance of:
- Technology collateral (marketing, proposal response, and presentation)
- Conduent communication for new technologies
- White-papers and distribution vehicles
- Participate in industry blogs, customer, technology events, and speaking engagements as requested
- Drive continuous improvement
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience leading, or providing presales services, for: Commercial Healthcare domain
- Bachelor's degree CS, Info Systems, Bus Admn (or other related field or equivalent) with 4+ years of work experience in Solutions or Product Management and/or deep domain expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Technology presales, Go to Market, Project Management, IT Consulting, or Solutions Strategy
- Quantitative aptitude and problem solving capabilities with an ability to prioritize work and manage multiple initiatives
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and leadership capabilities.
- High impact communicator including ability to develop and deliver impactful presentations (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Ability to influence at different levels across functions
- Proven track record
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.