Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Conde Nast India
Views:119 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Conde Nast India - Associate Director - Data Strategy (7-15 yrs)
Summary about the role:
This position will be a key user and champion of Cond Nast's Data suite - Spire, and will support the growth of other data-driven products across the company.
The role will work closely with the sales teams to develop the commercial data sales strategy and consult on specific engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales to assess client goals; and then, develop data solutions that help service and deliver upon them by utilizing Conde Nast India's full portfolio of capabilities and assets
- Respond to any pre-sales data requests across categories.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to Sales driving a deep understanding of all new features/capabilities and resulting benefits for clients.
- Partner with Sales on major pitches to ensure we are developing the best data products strategy to win and accelerate revenue.
- Partner with Sales on any relevant client-facing materials geared towards winning business from a particular advertiser, and be available to participate in meetings needed with clients and prospective clients.
- Provide feedback to the internal data team to align the roadmap with evolving client demands and identify proactive opportunities to improve Cond Nast's current offering.
- Ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales data teams for all clients.
- To collaborate with international teams in identifying/developing new products and solutions for the Indian market
- Collaborate with the global product and data teams based out of Bangalore and Chennai.
- Experience in Google Ads Manager (DFP), DMPs eg: Treasure data, Permutive, etc.
- Experience working with agencies, ATDs, DSPs is a plus.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Numerate, with an attention to detail and competent in Excel and using large data sets.
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related technical field