Concentrix - Delivery Leader - Operations (12-19 yrs)
We are looking for a leader to head Service & Operations Delivery. The incumbent will bring extraordinary focus and expertise in designing, implementing and scaling a dynamic operation and organization focused on the customer-centricity, team growth and well- being and operational rigor. We are looking for a dynamic people leader who understands the - bigger picture, and can balance strategic vision and thought leadership with execution excellence.
Essential Job Elements:
- P&L: Manage P&L of the business operations, including the development & execution of the overall business strategy.
- Operations: Drive operational improvements for contact center operations, including optimizing resource allocation within and across teams, improving operational effectiveness, quality, and performance against SLAs, and measuring progress against business goals.
- Team management: Manage high performance teams Improve organizational efficiencies, and build scalable business processes and infrastructure. Help align delivery capability to pipeline demand. Design and run scaled operations with a data-oriented approach. Provide vision and leadership for business.
- Strategy: Lead cross-functional strategic planning activities to plan budgets, expansion plans and operational plans (service design, operations costs, hiring, etc.).
- Client Satisfaction: Ensure client satisfaction. Become 'Voice of the Customer' Establish strong relationships with clients.
- Business Growth: Lead & collaborate efforts with solutions team for market opportunities. Support business growth by collaborating with Sales & marketing across geographies.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all client regulatory requirements
Profile and Experience:
- 12+ years of operations experience within a BPO / Contact Centre with recent experience of managing and running the Operations, KPI Delivery & Client Management.
- Having a knack of working on data analysis, crunching and data oriented skillset.
- Successful track record in managing & growing large teams
- Successful track record of improving performance against quality, efficiency, and effectiveness metrics, and meeting/exceeding contractual service level performance requirements.
- Experience of managing multiple clients, multi-lingual operations; having strong internal client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience of managing P&L, driving performance and growing businesses
- Experience with a matrix driven global organization.
- Analytical acumen and the ability to streamline complex processes
- Flexibility to work in late shifts
- MBA/ PG Degree would be an advantage