Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:57 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Computational Statistician - Pharma (6-12 yrs)
- Support the development and maintenance of statistical models and other key features, enhancements, and applications for the Design Hub Analytics Initiative (DHAI) and Design Hub Data Insights organization.
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
- Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
- Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
- Communication of Results and Inferences
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
- Responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers.
- Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues. Therapeutic Area and Systems Knowledge:
- Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
- Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technological advances.
Regulatory and Quality Compliance:
- Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable corporate, medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training.
- Master's degree in Statistics or Biostatistics
Additional skills/preferences - Proficiency in statistical programming languages/software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
- Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions
- Technical growth and application with working knowledge of statistics and statistical software
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Creativity and innovation
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Data analysis, technology, and systems expertise