Compliance Specialist - Consulting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Job Objective : Responsible for handling delivery / implementation and customer success for the Compliance Management Products
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for effective implementation of compliance systems across clients and meeting timeline requirements.
- Ensuring service delivery in accordance with the agreed project scope, ensuring overall client satisfaction and compliance with SLAs, and actively identifying client needs and ways to fulfill those needs.
- Monitor local legal and regulatory changes on all compliance risks to ensure that changes are anticipated and prepared for.
- Bringing automations and create intelligent Compliance knowledge repository.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance frameworks for different verticals of industries.
- Periodically reviewing and assessing the established internal codes. Advising the clients and resolving their queries on legal & compliance issues.
- Collaborating with the leadership team in overall strategy including identifying additional areas for service delivery.
- Understand business and its dynamics and apply legal knowledge to offer solutions to business.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and changes in law and updating the relevant changes to the clients.
- Managing and tracking huge number of deadlines across geographies and clients, prioritizing client deliverables, and pacing out activity to ensure full adherence to all deadline.
- Responsible for Interpreting & Critical analysis of Regulatory Standards and assessment of regulatory environment to support new product launches, meticulous execution of project milestones.
- Working with the Sales team to craft solutions and proposals for new client opportunities.
Desired Qualifications : LLB / CS / CA / MBA Finance
Desired Experience :
- 7+ years- experience
- Experience in compliance / legal / finance / taxation domains
- Good program management skills
- Ability to manage multiple implementation simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Inter personal and Team Management skills
- Customer handling, Client management and engagement, Escalation management
- Ability to influence and have good relationship with clients.
- Getting more business from client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.