HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:2511 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Compliance Reporting Role - Small Finance Bank (7-15 yrs)
Currently hiring for a Small Finance Bank.
Designation: Compliance Reporting
Base Location: Chennai
- Handling Compliance monitoring for all related portfolios of the bank, and for product specific portfolios like Foreign exchange services, Credit Card etc.
- Role Involves periodic monitoring through on-site and off-site methodologies and review of process related controls and its adherence from a compliance risk perspective to align with the local regulators and global best practices.
- Risk mitigation techniques are adequately applied to prevent the risk score at the satisfactory level.
- Handling Compliance approvals for Product Approval and Review Process (PARP) which involves new products/services and alterations of existing product/services.
- Handled ADF (Automated Data Flow) project for the bank, which involved designing and execution of the application across the Bank by liaising with various Business units and updating the Project Board Committee comprising of the Senior Management.
- Performing Key Control Testing of various Process and Policies of the Bank from Test of Design (ToD) and Test of Effectiveness (ToE) perspective to facilitate the annual sign off.
- Performing Financial and Economic Crime (FEC) Sign Off for the Bank, which covers various accepts relating to Compliance Monitoring and Reporting.
- Designed Compliance Charter and Framework and Procedures Manual.
- Handling RBI Audits/Data submission for the portfolios handled from Risk based supervision (RBS) approach.
- Assisting in closure of Audit findings for the portfolios from Compliance and Regulatory perspective.
- Handled various thematic reviews like Priority sector Classification review, Kisan Credit Card review, Gold Loan Review, Foreign Exchange Services review, Review on adherence to RBI Guidelines, Scenario Analysis - Compliance Risk, Consumer Finance Product and Process review.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.