Recruiter at Search Synergy
Views:144 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Compliance Officer - Private Equity Firm - CS (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate for compliance and secretarial role in GIFT City office. The person will be primarily responsible for all regulatory and secretarial compliance applicable to Fund and IM entity.
Position: Compliance Officer
Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience: 5-7 years post qualification (preference asset management or financial service)
CTC: As per Industry Standard
Below is the brief JD:
- Ensure Secretarial compliances of the GIFT Fund like preparation of minutes, Resolutions, etc.
- Regulatory filings: Ensure timely filling of monthly/quarterly reports to RBI, SEBI, Income Tax, SEZ, IFSCA, ROC
- Investor onboarding: KYC/Re-KYC of Investors, Ensure PMLA compliance/filings
- New Fund/SPV setup in India/ Mauritius
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders for Investment/divestment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.