CEO at Bell Curve Strategic Consultancy Private Limited
Views:148 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Compliance Officer - NBFC - AFI (5-9 yrs)
We are looking out for Compliance Officer to a leading NBFC Company.
- Compliances of SEBI AIF regulations and leading the Compliance and risk management at the GIFT City branch office
- Build infra, systems and process for GIFT City branch compliances
- Liaison and deal with auditors and regulators from time to time
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements especially related to SEZ Act and SEBI AIF IFSC Guidelines.
- Apply for various funds and licenses, as per organization's requirement
- Prepare quarterly compliance reports to the Board and regulators
- Maintain all statutory registers and secretarial records
- Good drafting skills with an understanding of AIF business
- Assisting in maintenance of all documents in relation to receipt of investment by AIF in Gift City and reporting by AIF to its Trustee, contributors and to the regulators.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handling statutory filings and submissions of AIF in Gift City specifically with respect to renewal of Registration cum Membership Certificate, coordinate for renewal of lease, Service Export Reporting, Monthly Report of Investment & Employment, Annual Performance Report and to ensure the validity of Bond Cum Legal Undertaking.
- Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with relevant work experience. The person will be responsible for assisting and managing the compliance and operations activities.
- Possess relevant secretarial experience, preferably in financial sector company.
- Should be equipped to do research under SEBI AIF Regulations, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and preferably experienced in dealing with foreign law firms in relation to the same.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication, and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
Job Location: Gift City, Gandhinagar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.