Founder & CEO at 4S Advisory
Views:417 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Compliance Officer - Infrastructure - CS (1-2 yrs)
Position: Compliance Officer
Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Assist & Support the Company Secretary & other Stakeholders in :-
- Conducting Board Meetings, General Meetings, Audit Committee Meeting, etc.
- Preparing various draft agenda notes for the Board / Committees of Directors, Directors report considering company law aspect.
- Preparing and issuing Notice of Board Meeting, Committee Meeting & Annual General Meeting as per the Companies Act.
- Preparing documents for incorporation of Company and LLP as per the Companies Act.
- Placing requisite Resolutions in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act & rules made thereunder, from time to time.
- Drafting Minutes of Board, Committee, Annual General Meetings, etc. and obtaining sign-off from the concerned Board/Committee Members.
- Filing requisite statutory forms & returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and under the FEMA/RBI guidelines.
- Maintaining and recording Statutory Registers as required under the Companies Act & rules thereunder.
- Coordinating with other functions like Finance for smooth operations of the Company.
- Other day to day secretarial work of the company.
- Reviewing important legal matters of the Company on regular basis.
- Liasoning with various statutory bodies like Registrar of Companies, other Government departments, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.