HR Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:347 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Compliance Officer - FinTech (8-18 yrs)
The Compliance Officer's primary responsibility will be to have oversight of the organization's compliance and regulatory vertical, to ensure that the organization (and its employees) are following the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, company policies and procedures and firm-wide standards of conduct.
Key responsibilities include :
- Recognize, develop, maintain, and administer all aspects of the company's compliance program adequate to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations in India as well as implement cost effective compliance related solutions for the organization's compliance
- Navigating the ambiguities and regulatory complexities for development of fully compliant products being offered by the company
- Provide ongoing advice, consultation and guidance on all matters that pertain to compliance and risk management issues to all businesses and functions in the organization
- Work proactively to assess and prioritize risk and compliance issues, establish, implement, and manage compliance policies, procedures, and monitoring throughout the organization to ensure that the compliance program is effective and be efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting, and correcting non-compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Oversee third-party examinations and audits including regulatory audits; ensure that information requests from regulators are completed accurately and on-time
- Provide guidance to management and employees on ethics, business conduct, and compliance matters including the development and oversight of compliance training programs
- Stay ahead of regulatory and legal developments governing regulatory compliance
- Product compliance, with experience of dealing with RBI
- Provide advice, guidance and insight to management and staff regarding new/emerging compliance issues. Consult and guide the company in establishment of controls to mitigate compliance risk
- Maintenance of Compliance Manual, Updating Management on changes in regulatory environment.
- implementation of various policies such as code of conducts, whistle blower/vigil mechanism policy, insider trading policy, CSR, Anti Bribery policy along with managing/tracking their regular compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.