Head - HR at Senior Executive Search
Views:245 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Compliance Officer Cum Company Secretary - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Compliance Officer cum Company Secretary
Experience requirement : 8-10 Yrs
CTC : 10-12 LPA
Education : MBA,CA/CS /LLB
Location : Mumbai
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY OF COMPLIANCE OFFICER
1. Knowledge of BSE, NSE, Exchange Audit, Inspection, Solving Query
2. Bolt Terminal Related issue
3. Attend Seminar in BSE, NSE
4. Authorized Person/ Remisier Registration in BSE, NSE
5. BSE/ NSE Risk base Supervision
6. Internal & External Audit
7. SEBI, BSE, NSE, CDSL, PMS, RESEARCH ANALYST, AIF
8. INVESTIGATION EOW
9. HANDLING SYSTEM AUDIT
Responsibility areas :
- Providing Secretarial assistance to the Company, including dealing with Board matters, filling or returns and providing advices to the management
- Complying with guidelines of Reserve Bank of india ( RBI) for non Banking Financial Companies matters.
- Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the Company as an authorized representative with RBI, ROC or any other competent authority.
- Drafting Legal documents, Notice of the meetings, Agendas, Minutes and all other corporate documents.
- Compliance with various authorities like Reserve Bank of India ( RBI), FEMA, Registrar of Companies ( ROC) etc.
- Compliance with Secretarial and corporate laws.
- Co - ordinating board/ committee/ annual general meeting/ extra ordinary general meeting and follow up actions thereof.
- Custodian of corporate records, statutory books and register.
- Advising companies on Compliance of legal and procedural aspects, Companies Act, RBI Act, matters relating to NBFCs, Consumer Protaction Act, Labour and Industrial Lwas, Management, Valuation and Audit, Drafting of Legal Documents.
- Representing Company before the courts, tribunals, tax authorities and other statutory/ regulatory authorities as and when required.
- Communication with Government Regulators, Authorities etc.
- Any other matters relating to the company Secretarial assignment, including all incidental works, such as legal matters, audit, accounts, report writing preparation of Annual Report/ Directors Report Preparation of Annual Report/ Directors- Report preparation etc. and compliance of various statutory, regulatory and other reporting.
All the interested candidates can apply or call on 9867303334
Senior Executive - Search